Unfortunately, due to further Level 4 lockdown levels announced for the Auckland region, it is very unlikely we will move to Level 1 to be able to celebrate our Centennial on the weekend of 24-26 September. We are therefore postponing our all our celebrations for now, until such time that we can safely gather again. We will update our Community when a new date has been decided on to celebrate our Centennial.
Tickets already paid for will remain valid for the Centenary dinner. However, if you do require a refund, please let us know and we will process your refund when the office reopens under Alert Level 2. We are grateful for your understanding.